Arbab Dar is the head of CFO Advisory Services Nordics and Financial Services at EY. The vision of CFO Advisory is to become the preferred advisor for the CFOs within Financial Services in the Nordics. We support the CFOs with Finance Transformation, process improvement, M&A related activities, post merger integration support, management for hire, accouting and regulatory support, Financial planning & Analysis, Sustainable Finance, Digital Finance
In this episode, Arbab and I explore the questions and issues around the following:
- How did you and your team respond to the pandemic?
- What was your initial reaction to the news of the pandemic?
- What are the key elements of team resilience from your experience?
- How is the hybrid model working for EYA and what does it currently look like?
- What are some of the game rules you've established for the hybrid model?
- How do you on-board new people using a hybrid model?
- How do you encourage psychological safety within your team?
- How do you encourage constructive conflict?
- How do you foster a feedback culture?
- How do you operationally to find resilience for yourself??
- What advice would you give to a new leader in their role?
S1 E5: The Paradox Of Certainty: How to Adapt to Uncertainty & Ambiguity
S2 E1: Learn How to Forge Psychological Safety
S2 E5: How to Utilise the Power of Perspective: The Short Game & The Long Game
Arbab Dar's contact information:
CONNECT WITH ME: Soaring to New Health
We're talking Medicare Stars– what it is, why it’s important, challenges & strategies.
Listen on: Apple Podcasts Spotify Leadership Lessons From The Great Books
Because understanding great literature is better than trying to read and understand...
Listen on: Apple Podcasts SpotifySupport the show
Sign up for the weekly IT'S AN INSIDE JOB NEWSLETTER
- takes 5 seconds to fill out
- receive a fresh update every Wednesday